Python Tutorial for Absolute Beginners #1 - What Are Variables?
Learn Python programming with this Python tutorial for beginners!
1. Here is the playlist of this series: https://goo.gl/eVauVX
2. If you want to learn faster than I talk, I’d recommend 1.25x or 1.5x speed :)
3. Check the outline in the comment section below if you want to skip around.
4. Download the sample files here to follow along (they are Jupyter Notebook files): https://www.csdojo.io/python1
5. Have fun! If anything is unclear, please let me know in a comment.
Keep in touch on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/entercsdojo
Subscribe to my newsletter: https://www.csdojo.io/news
Support me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/csdojo
Outline (check the comment section for a clickable version):
0:00 : Introduction
0:17 : Who’s this tutorial for?
0:30 : An outline of this video
1:18 : What is Python and what can you do with it?
2:01 : What is IDE and why I chose Jupyter Notebook
3:09 : How Jupyter Notebook works
4:19 : How to install Python and Jupyter (through Anaconda)
5:58 : Launching Jupyter
7:59 : The print() function
10:24 : Introduction to variables
13:08 : What are variables (in Python)?
16:42 : Assigning a variable to another variable
19:03 : A practice problem - swapping two variables
20:40 : Solutions to the practice problem - swapping two variables